Originally posted on The Knot Blog:
Imagine a wedding weekend that combines all of your favorite memories from your summer childhood with the beauty and romance of a rustic outdoor wedding. Sounds AMAZING right? Ok, well this is actually totally doable. You can get married at a lot of summer camps, especially during the off-season when campers head back to school. Extra brownie points if you get married at the camp you went to or if you met there (like this couple!). Here’s why you should relive your favorite camp memories (and make some new ones) on your wedding day.
1. You can have your ceremony in the great outdoors.
2. You and your guests get to stay in cabins (like a giant slumber party!).
3. There’s no excuse not to have s’mores.
4. You can have field guide ceremony programs.
5. You don’t have to have a gift table because you have a…
View original 68 more words