I love fabulous moments. Especially when I discover things that make me smile. The Pumpkin Martini has long been a favorite cocktail for fall. I rescently tried a few fall-inspired drinks and the two below were for sure made me smile and want to put on a winter coat and go ice skating in Central Park although I live in LA.
Although it has recently become difficult, well impossible, to find pumpkin schnapps or any pumpkin liqueur. Until another pumpkin liqueur comes on the market again you can substitute pumpkin spice syrup or pumpkin puree. You might also want to check out the Pumpkin Spice Martini, and Pumpkin Divine
- 1/2 oz Sylk Cream Liqueur
- 2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz pumpkin liqueur or pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tsp whipped cream
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
- Pour the Sylk Liqueur and vodka into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Add the pumpkin liqueur or syrup.
- Shake again.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a teaspoon of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick